From:
bob harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 12:55:58 -0500
Michael Churchill wrote:

> At 10:40 AM 5/3/00 -0500, Bob Harrison wrote:
>
> <snipped interesting description of soaking canola oil/menthol mixture into
> a half-height roll of blue shop towels>
>
> >5. place on top of frames of the brood nest. ( I repeat in ten days.
> >Most have allready bee removed by the bees.)
>
> How many towels per hive?  I would think a couple would be sufficient, but
> from your description it sounds like you'd use the entire half-height roll.
> Hi Mike,
 I use only one ply across the back part of brood nest(same place as
Terramycin goes. Handle with tongs not because dangerous but because of
the menthol feeling if soaked into gloves. Don't have entrance reducers
in and don't use when honey super are on. Only one ply is enough for two
double depth boxes. Got to go put supers on will answer other questions
later. email cought up.
Bob harrison U.S.A.