From:
Mark Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 00:58:53 -0400
Hello Tim...

Thanks for the suggestions.  We do get hot summers, but no where near the
temps in the South.  We are also right on the ocean (sealevel), only 100mi
from Seatle,WA, so we never really get above 85F for more than a few days
at a time.  Also, our humidity levels are no where near what is found in
the East and South, again I attribute this to Ocean Breezes... thank god!!

I never thought of the weather as a contributing factor, I think I'll try
your suggestions with a single hive next season!!

Many thanms again.

Cheers,
Mark Walker
Vancouver, BC