From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 06:38:55 -0700
Hi to all on BEE-L

Peter Borst wrote:
Dee:
All I can say is that to get creditable proof, research
must
knowingly want to know...verification. Does research really
want to know? That's what I'd like to know?

Bob:
I doubt any researcher on the list will respond

Reply:
Well, Peter, it seems someone does indeed want to know and
I have now a list of (4-5) universities with researchers I
will be getting 100 sheets of plastic 4.9 foundation for
for trials from a manufacturer halfway around the world.

So I guess if Michael Housel and a very serious group of
dedicated beekeepers/researchers helping him in Florida can
put a project together, then others around the USA, this
time universities, can also.

Sincerely,

Dee A. Lusby