From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2012 16:46:26 -0600
Hey Paul,
I actually love the video! I used to stand and watch the bees and
butterflies.
Especially glad to see the Monarchs.

Thanks for posting.

I doubt GMO has any effect on bees . I do feel the neonics do. I have saw
areas like you filmed but not common in my area.

I thought I saw a monarch take a nose dive off a flower in the first video
( kidding Paul !)

A bee in a downward spiral but pull out at the last minute. sub lethal
effect ?
(kidding Paul !)

Since I quit the entomology list where we both expressed our different views
I have missed your posts.

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Midwest beekeeper

maybe I ought to make a YouTube video of hives with dead bees all over the
ground. Some with pollen on their legs. Roadsides bare from 2 4 D and
roundup.

I think most have saw the neonic video of the bee sipping nectar and falling
off the flower on the Vanishing of the Bee documentary?