From:
"Carl H. Powell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 17:36:56 -0500
Hi to our Calif. counterparts,

The thought occurred to me, has anybody made ANY attempts to try to find any
'boxes' that may have snagged on rocks, culverts, trees, etc.? I would think
with the number reported swept away that more than a few would be left for
someone with a little time to take a walk along the rocks. Hobbyist level
guy like me would be more than appreciative of a few free boxes. Dovetail
joints are rather strong. They may even still have frames in them with
beeswax that could be harvested even if the honey/brood has been ruined.
Here in Tidewater we find some REALLY odd flotsam and jetsam from time
to time.  :-)

Carl
Tidewater,Va.

... Contentsoftaglinemaysettleduringshipping.

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.20

... "I remember doing the time-warp..."

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.20