From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 07:29:13 -0500
>>What I seek is personal stories and as well, personal photographs from the period.  I know they are out there, waiting to be gathered together and collated for the pleasure of generations to come.>>

Hello Peter,

Will you accept clear internet photos?
Here is one I recently posted to Historical
Honeybee Articles with the New Yorker,
William LaMar Coggshall and son.
Evidence in the photo suggest its
a 'spring hive check'.   ;)

Tompkins County was home to renowned beekeeper

Written by
Donna Eschenbrenner
Guest columnist
Oct 26, 2012

Source:
http://www.theithacajournal.com/article/20121026/NEWS01/310260039/Then-Now-Tompk\
ins-County-home-renowned-beekeeper?odyssey=nav%7Chead

Best Wishes,
Joe Waggle
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/HistoricalHoneybeeArticles/