From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 21:10:58 -0400
>Here is a dose of reality, Bob.  The Penn State team, analyzing 238 comb
samples, detected amitraz (Taktic) in 60% of them.

Wow! I had no idea! Could the residue be from mitacur strips once used?

>Bob, since the successful commercial beekeepers that you know don't use
amitraz, it would be of great benefit to the List if you could tell us
which products that they are having success with, the amounts that they
use, and when and how often they apply them.

Most use most of the legal products except sucracide & hivastan. Apistan & checkmite many still use.
Apigard & api life var & miteaway/ macs strips are used. Also OA at times.

bob