From:
RICHARD BARNES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 08:56:47 -0500
I print my own on an ink jet or laser printer using Avery labels.  I use
Microsoft Word to make the labels because the labels are part of the label
and envelope function and spacing is already in the program.  I have used a
color laser printer and color ink-jet and got great results with both.  My
labels cost about US $45 per 1000 and only an extra US $5.00 for ink at the
most, Total cost is about 5cents per label and I can adjust the label to
express the type of honey (i.e. Cotton Bloom, Spring/Fall Wild flower, Black
Berry Blossom, etc).

This gives me the ability to be creative with my labels.  I will admit that
the labels do not put up with the dishwasher very well and do not stick to
plastic but are great for my uses.

Richard Barnes