From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:42:52 -0500
>If feral bees are the answer, it is easy to prove. Just move them to
>your bee yard on their own comb and never treat.

Hello!

I am doing just that!
Keeping bees caught from the local ferals and No treatments for 6 years
now, and on thier own comb.

Again, I reiterate for the record;  Feral bees or any other single type
bees are not the answer.  Well selected bees from those suited for ones
area are the best answer we have to solving many problems.

Joe (who knows from experience well selected ferals are better than the
run of the mill ferals)

Joe Waggle
EcologicalBeekeeping.com
‘Bees Gone Wild Apiaries'