From:
Jassim AL-Mughrabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 07:56:03 +0300
----------
> From: Andrew & Tiffany Dubas <[log in to unmask]>
> Hello, Simple question : for the commercial beekeepers who move bees
often,
> I only have 70 colonies and have a few small contracts for 5-6 colonies
some
> who only get 1 or two, anyway I move them all by hand, on and off, my
> question is do you close the entrances ? I normally use steel wool in the
> entrance. but I was wondering when you are moving tractor trailer loads
do
> you close all the entrances ?

Hi Andrew
The best way to move your bees from place to other is to put them on
caravan ( flat body) with weels ,So you can pull the body with bees togther
and aftre that you can transfare them to another place aftre while , in
this case you must close the intrances .
If you want I can send to you some picture to your p.o.box , just inform me