From:
25 Hives <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2013 13:08:12 -0800
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Monsanto works to improve the genetics of the species in order to reduce the dangerous applications of chemical pesticides through biological resistance to pests.  Reduced pesticides ought to be good for a beekeeper, especially for those of us who keep bees in agriculturally intensive areas.

And further, I don't know for sure if Monsanto produces "pesticides" as it seems most people confuse pesticides and herbicides.  Roundup is a herbicide, not a pesticide.

Like Eugene, I'd like to see the source of the information, but I'm not holding my breath.  Thankfully, we live under the freedom of speech, no matter how bizarre or outrageous.  Everyone's entitled to their opinions, no matter how unfounded.

But I do love the drama, the paranoia, the intrigue and the conspiracy theories.  Next thing you know, they'll be producing a special invisible lining in the smokers coming from Dadant that will turn the drones into foragers and queens so promiscuous we'll need six brood boxes just to keep the bees from swarming.  You know it's true.

Grant
Jackson, MO