From:
Chris Hiemstra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Hiemstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:46:28 -0400
> I am now building up a hive recording system using Excel.
>
> Using a program called "Documents To Go" from DataViz you can take and use
> your Excel spread sheet on your hand held. Then Sync it up so both
machines
> have the same information at all times.
>
> Cliff

This is what I am doing too, except, I use Quicksheet which interfaces with
Excel,  2000 was my first year.   It was handy for keeping track of 600
hives, and their pollination locations.  I purchased a second Palm Pilot for
my wife as well, and they are well used.

Regards,
Chris Hiemstra
Aylmer, ON, Canada