From:
Paul Basehore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 06:32:45 -0500
Dear Al,
  I am sorry to hear of anyones misfortune especially with bees. Being a
subscriber of BEE-L for less than 10 days I didnt know of this disaster.
Even so I would be more than willing to donate to a beekeeper of ill
fortune. Please let me know where I can send it to. I've always felt the
need to help someone who has fallen on the slippery road of life because
there may come a time when each of us might need a hand up not a hand out.

                                                       Thank You