From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:02:15 -0900
Hi Dee,

> Maybe training classes or workshops they can attend to
> learn proper how-to's

Good idea in theory, but the irresponsible beekeeper will not have the
responsibility to attend or learn if they did attend. Not only that, there
probably are more than one definition of "responsible beekeeper", it
certainly means something different to me up here than what it does to this
thread on AHB threat and successful invader. I certainly do agree that
training is the key to responsible beekeeping.

 . ..   Keith Malone, Chugiak, Alaska USA,