From:
Dave Priddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 12:24:49 -0400
I recently harvested six supers from my three hives located in
central Virginia to find that they were all filled with crystallized
honey-not a bit that I could extract.  I assume that this is the
result of the drought and that the honeydew from the local pines was
the only crop tht the bees could forage.

My question is this:  What do I do with this stuff?  I know that
traditionally it is fed back to the bees, but they seem to have
adequate stores in the hive and would never use the amount that I
have on hand.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

Many thanks-
Dave