From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2012 08:05:48 -0400
> I am not trying to be confrontational, but I have been a beekeeper for 10 years

Your letter was reasoned and appropriate. It was I who was confrontational, and I apologize. It's just that this whole battle between the beekeepers and the farmers has been going on for decades now, with the same old unsupported accusations.

Many of us, including Bob, remember PennCap M. Beekeepers were instrumental in getting that product removed from general use. But based on actual data, not bogus studies and guesswork

PLB