From:
Richard Cryberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2016 13:15:56 +0000
" Hence the concentration is always highest where the pad is, and in
this case, at the bottom of the hive."

I think I misunderstood the conversation.  I agree 100% with what you said.  I was thinking of a pad higher in the hive.  Sorry to all I confused with my error.

Dick

" Any discovery made by the human mind can be explained in its essentials to the curious learner."  Professor Benjamin Schumacher talking about teaching quantum mechanics to non scientists.   "For every complex problem there is a solution which is simple, neat and wrong."  H. L. Mencken