From:
Mason Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mason Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:46:59 -0400
Dear Bee-lievers,

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.  Yesterday I asked about where to get a Queen mating
poster and I was given the wrong information which was supposed to be printed
on the poster.  I had written this was on the poster:

Mating queen: G. Koenigar Et. Al.
Copyright 1979 IBRA
Dr. Gudren Koenigar Institat fur Bienenkunde
6370 Oberuvset
c Delta-Vertag K.G.

This is wrong.  the new information which is supposed to be on the poster is:

Paarung einer Bienenkonigin
Fotos: Dr. Gudrun Koeniger,
IOnstitut fur Bienenkunde,
6370 Oberursel

copyright-Delta-Vertag KG,
Liebfrauenstrabe 43
5205 St. Augustin 3

If any one knows how to get a copy of this poster, please contact me
personally.  Once again, sorry for the incorrect information on the poster.

Mason Harris
Burlingame, CA
E-Mail: