From:
Soulcatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 1995 11:47:00 EST
Hello all you bee people out there!!!

I am looking for information regarding how I can manufacture beeswax, so
that I may sell it to persons in the candle making industry.

I would like information on how to process the beeswax into sheets using
presses or any other known ways.

I hope someone can help.

THANKS in advance,

KEEP HUMMING

Stephane McLaughlin
"[log in to unmask]" or for future usage "[log in to unmask]"