From:
Kent Stienburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 08:28:34 -0400
Hello All,

Seems to be a very good flow this spring here in South Eastern Ontario.  I'm running with 4 mediums on the hives.  The fourth just being placed on yesterday.  Two boxes are almost capped and they have just began to cap the 3rd.  This seems to be about 2 boxes ahead for me.  Sweet clover looks to be coming alone ok.  Should be out on time.  The spring here was very wet and cool.  Temperatures running about 20C (68f) here right now or slightly less. I hope all of you are having a good year!

Kent Stienburg