From:
Adam Finkelstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 08:40:42 +22324924

> Blair,
>        I think the MD. bee-keepers are being a bit snobbish.Va. has
> excellent bee-keeper support.

Mr. Robert Wellemeyer is your VA inspector. His office number is:
540-347-6380. Tell him I said hello. (I used to be a VA inspector--the
Shenandoah valley area.)

If you had any clue as to how precarious the honey bee program in Virginia
hangs, you'd not be knocking it, but supporting it. When I was an inspector
all I wanted to do was help people: they called me. They had some idea
how to find me. Bee inspection in VA is through VDACS.

Check your facts before going world-wide. Blair, if you care about honey
bee inspection, and beekeeping in general, why not try to work
with the exsisting system in your state?

Or you could move to MD. :)

Adam

Entomology
324 Price Hall