From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 14:51:10 -0800

> >Ozone. Did someone Randy? try O3   on nosema?

Dave, I think that the first thing we should confirm is that there are
viable spores on the combs that need to be sterilized!  I have not tried O3
yet.

> I got back 4th nosema test
> BP says both samples are "negative"
> (as were 3 previous tests)

Again, nosema infection does not appear to be necessary for CCD.

The good news for you, Dave, is that if you breed from survivors in your
operation, the first indications are that CCD may run its course in about
two years.  Please do not hold me to this number, it is only a preliminary
observation.

Randy Oliver