From:
Ian Stuart McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ian Stuart McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 18:11:16 -0500
>Hi All,
My personal view is against splitting. I have visited both Sci.Agri.beekeeping and
Bee-L and found Bee-L more interesting. Having found the delete button, I can use it.

Andy asks about more participation from those working in Government circles. As one
of the UK Regional Bee Inspectors, whose advent was discussed briefly earlier this
year, I'm on privately at present but since we work as home based outstations from
our Unit, Modem contact is planned to supplement our present phone / Fax links.

My work remit includes education in disease control and Spray poisoning liaison,
primarily to my UK Region. We plan our own FAQ files indeed I'll be writing some
this winter, would they be of benefit to Bee-L users?
The spread of varroosis Northwards and its current devastating effect in the South of
the UK where it has been established for a few years are the hot topics in the UK.
Would Bee-L subscribers welcome a UK Newsletter?

I'll answer any queries, direct on a mperson to person basis.

Yours           Ian.

[log in to unmask]  - Northern Regional Bee Inspector, UK -  Bee Curious
phone/fax 01704 822831
snailmail 'Asland' Flash Lane, Rufford, Ormskirk, Lancs, L40 1SW  - UK.