From:
Garrett M Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 07:24:50 -0500
 8)  So why would anyone use Oxalic Acid?
>     Why not just use Formic?
>
>         Maybe because many beekeepers don't remember
>         their chemistry.
>

>                 jim

No the reason we do not use Formic Acid is because our government sees us
as inept and ignorant people unless we take eight years of college and
can put a doctorate to our name.  As a result I have to set here and wait
for my government to authorize the use of Formic Acid application in the
way that the rest of the world is using it.  After all if I would use
liquid Formic Acid I might spill it on myself or the ground or maybe the
reason is that no major company could make huge profits at the expense of
the Ag community if we used liquid Formic Acid.  To conclude give me
liquid Formic Acid and I will use it.  But until then I must try to find
some other way to treat varora.
Garrett Martin  Thinking I should love my county for keeping me from
hurting myself