From:
Urs Schaufelbuhl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:20:45 -0800
Hello Buddy.
I will insert the translation between the appropriate lines (as best as I
can).

Urs Schaufelbuehl
have a BEEutiful day ;-)
http://mars.ark.com/~urschau/

----------
> From: Gauthier Buddy J <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Unknown Bee product
> Date: Monday, March 22, 1999 5:54 AM
>
> A few months ago, I received a gift of bee keeping items; some known =
> and
> others unknown. Could I get some help in deciphering what this may be? =
> First
> of all, it is written in German, so here goes:
>
> APOTHEKER SCHNEIDERS
> BIENENTEE-EXTRAKT
BEE TEA EXTRACT

> Noch bedeutend vollwertiger als mein verbesserter Bienentee, da aus =
even better improved then my previous improved beetea
> diesem
> nach Vorschrift des Deutschen Arzneibuches hergestelit. GroBe
manufactured after recipe of the German drug book. Big
> Zeiteinsparung, weil keine Teezubereitung mehr potwendig!
time saver, because it is not necessary to make tea

> Verwendungsvorschrift:
application:
> Zur Reizfutterung :   10g =3D 1 Teeloffel voll fur 10 liter =
to promote brood rearing: 10 gram=(3D) 1 teaspoon for 10 liter
> Zuckerlosung
sugar syrup
> Zur Einfutterung:       5g =3D =BD Teeloffel voll fur 10 Liter =
to feed syrup:            5 gram (=3D =BD) teaspoon for 10 liter
> Zuckerlosung
syrup
> Als Zusatz zum Trankenwasser: Fur 20 Liter Wasser 5g Bienentee-Extrakt.
as supplement to drinking water (for the bees): for 20 liters of water add
5 gram bee tea extract

> W?er?ig: Vor dem Gebrauch gut umschutteln
(w?er?ig): shake well before use