From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2012 19:56:19 -0400
>Such services provide an early warning system that can warn of new
pests or resistant varieties of current pests and assist in diagnosing
problems in light of what is known of neighbouring operations and the
latest news of what is happening in other areas.

Allen,

Here in PA you get one inspection
per year,  -that 'may' have been
reduced due to budget problems.

I dont see how one visit a year
is 'early warning'.  It is ridiculous
to think it provides any type of
early warning.

>And, thinking back, did this very writer not call in the experts for
assistance and verification of his observations some time back?

No

And if I did, my point is proven because
it would have been dependent on my identification
of the initial "early warning" of the problem.

The inspectors would have been re-active and
not pro-active.

Best Wishes,
Joe Waggle