From:
"Bob St. John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 15:50:36 -1000
On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, David Morris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I recall quite some time ago that the Japanese had developed "dried honey".
> Must have been ten years ago or so.  I don't recall what they intended to
>use if for.
>
>regards,
>
>David Morris
>Laurel, Md

Yhe California Honey Advisory Board had a hand in developing dried honey in the
early 60's. The plan was to use it in preparng foods like cereals for sale as
prepared foods.  They also had honey jelly about then. They should still have
information for drying honey. It was in fairly large crystals and could be
easily measured.