From:
Chrissy Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 16:34:47 -0400
The Russian crosses with SMR and then OM to the feral Caucasian population
does not seem that bad of bee.  I speak of those from Olympic Wilderness
Apiaries.  In winter and in build up they are more like the Caucasians in
size.  Russian lines are said to be of Carniolan lines and they are rather
testy Carniolan X Italian.  I like the Russian X SMR X Caucasian bee in
those regards, but of course, we can deal Caucasian out due to lack of base
stock to work from.

Everyone judges deffensiveness different.  If i can sit in the yard on a
warm day and not get stung, that is gentle to me, so use that as my base
line.

Chrissy Shaw

A fraction of a degree in error of movement compounds per-unit in spacetime
and all true courses are determined by degree of error and its correction.