From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:19:07 -0400
Keith Benson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>But for the purposes of answering the question "do bees pull foundation
out, or merely add to it" the color foundation test would be more than
adequate.

As often occurs we are getting off of the original question that I was
commenting on which was the statement made by PB:

“... there is enough wax in the sheet of foundation for them to stretch
and build the entire comb…...”

Therefore, a color test would probably not answer the question as it would
not reveal if the bees are building the entire comb from the foundation as
stated in the above quote, OR if  additional material was added to the
comb.

Best Wishes,

Joe Waggle
Derry, PA