From:
Bruce Bond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 16:55:39 -0500
Hi,  my name is Bruce Bond and I,m a keen beekeeper from Somerset here in the
UK.

My interests extend to all things BEE and I have an extensive (over 100) of
honey pots.

I am coming to the States on 3 March for an extended vacation, starting at
Orlando, travelling to Texas and the Rio Grand before flying back home from
Orlando on !st April.

I would be interested in having a chat with anyone who shares my interests
during my visits.

Time is short and I don't have e-mail myself - yet!  Replies can be sent to
my Techno-brother Paul who has agreed to forward them to mestraight away by
phone.

His e-mail address is    [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to meeting some of you soon

Bruce Bond