From:
Steve Petrilli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2016 07:13:27 -0500
To All Illinois Based Bee Keepers:

We received the below notification on 1/19/16 from Steve Chard of the Illinois Dept of Agriculture.

"Oxalic Acid can now be purchased and used, per label directions, in Illinois."

While we posted the above on our website and face book page,  I realize not all bee keepers in Illinois are members of the Illinois State Beekeepers Association (ISBA) or a member of a local bee keeping association which may be affiliated with the ISBA.

The various bee keeping suppliers have been notified and have added Illinois to the list of States they will sell in or ship Oxalic Acid to.

I contacted Dadant Corporate HQ in Hamilton, IL and they indicated the Oxalic Acid product will appear in their soon to be released 2016 catalog and on their website.

Since you are a member of this list, you are already aware of the excellent articles published by Randy concerning Oxalic Acid

Steve Petrilli
Illinois State Beekeepers Association