From:
Mason Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mason Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 16:33:41 -0500
I am a new beekeeper and I am trying to figure out which foundation to
use/order.  It seems to be about 50/50 as to peoples opions regarding this
subject.  I would like to use the plastic/wax coated foundation as it appears
more durable and easier to use.  Does anyone out there have an opinion on which
type of plastic foundation to use and why?  Any feedback on this will be
greatly welcomed.