From:
Frog Pond Farm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 07:14:30 -0500
> I have said my peace and I can take the heat if you have the guts
> to throw it my way!

How DARE you presume to decide where other people should spend the
money they've available for charitable causes!

Not knowing what each of us has in the way of available finances, and
not knowing what we are doing with that money, makes your tirade not
only presumptuous but ignorant.

I personally know of one member on this list who regularly gives in
excess of 20% of her income to the various charitable organizations
with which she is involved.  But I suppose that failing to secure your
approval of those causes makes her "cheap and mean."

Sandy @ Frog Pond Farm
who will be switching to Best of Bee