From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:47:25 -0500
according to the Dyce method of making creamed honey honey needs heated to
150F to first remove *all* crystals.

Some say no matter how long the honey is heated at say 140 F. all crystals
will not all be removed .

Others say all can be removed at 100F if the temp is kept long enough.

Most beekeepers I have spoke with say fully crystallized honey needs to
reach 150F. before crystals can not be detected in honey and to assure a
long shelf life.

Again perhaps its beekeepers say and science says?

I personally would not want to consume any honey from Viet Nam / China which
was not pasteurized after hearing a few packer employee stories!