From:
Gerry Visel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 21:04:12 EST
Kelley,

      I understand the reluctance...  When I first marked the observation
hive queen, I used some of my daughter's purple fingernail polish.  Big
mistake.  They didn't like the smell of it, and balled her right away.
If you do do it, use either "White-out" or "Testors" model paint.
(Actually, I think it was the color...  :-) )

Gerry