From:
Elroy Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 15:12:10 -0600
Hi all beelovers,
    I am sorry to inform everyone that reistance to FGMO as already showed up!
It is on this list, I am not talking about the v-mites I am talking about
everyone that has the title master beekeeper, state bee inspector, PHD or some
other fancy title after their name. I had checked back on all the personal
emails I have received on FGMO and the ones that disagree, or state there is no
scientific evidence to backup the FGMO statements. They are people that work
for the government in some way, WHY?  From past expierence  I have always
learned to follow the money, I have lost friends because I have borrowed them
money.

Now I could not think of any money trail out there, but now I remmember. THERE
WILL BE MONEY FLOWING LIKE HONEY FROM THE NHB FOR RESEARCH IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
I don't know how many millions will be available the first year in 1999 for
research. But I'll bet these people that appose FGMO now will be heading the
research for other alturnatives to apistan then. Myself and beekeepers like
Billybee are maybe threatening all the need for research on the v-mite or the
treacheal mite. If we can prove that FGMO works now why do we need the reseach
money?

I would like the researchers on this list to just take one of the colonies and
try FGMO and prove me wrong. After all I have pretty good prove that FGMO
works, and it came as a general inspection for my bees to leave the state of
Minnesota. I should have this document tonight and will see if I can some how
get it into my computer so as to post it on this list.

Elroy