From:
Tom Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 16:51:08 -0400
Yes I agree the Zip Lock bags workjust fine.I am still experimenting.I made a
frame
about 1-1/2 deep which serves as a vertical extender about the inner
cover.This allow the baggie torest on the inner cover.I have also used it
putting the baggies right on top of the frame. another person mentioned
putting the baggie on top of a queen excluder . that sound like good sense.
 There is another baggie with a real pull slide zipper handle. These seem a
bit easier to handle