From:
michael Bassett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 06:37:58 -0500
>allen wrote  While all this is taking place in Europe,
>you guessed it, the Canadian and U.S. governments are getting ready to
>approve the use of these pesticieds on crops in the U.S..  You are
>going to be reading a lot about this in 2001 - stay informed, stay
>involved."

 I guess it must allready be approved my stokes seed catalog lists two
corn varieties on page 25 Jester II and Geronimo as being treated with
Gaucho for good tolerance to stewarts wilt. they don't give any indication
that its a systemic and since most people are used to the seeds being
treated with a fungicide probably won't even notice.

Mike Bassett central Mass and norther Conn