From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2016 12:54:43 -0500
While the majority of it will break down, and leave only an elevated butyric
acid residue, the use of the product is the adulteration of honey with
something that the EPA revoked the tolerance for way back in 1998.

Okay Jim,  humor me as I am clueless,  how and why would the EPA have a darn
thing to do with this?  Its not a pesticide,  heck its barely an irritant to
bees leave them on and in a hour or two they ignore them.

 Wouldn't this be a FDA issues as its done in the handling of food/
preparation?  Food prep and adulteration are FDA and local health department
issues, not EPA.

Has the FDA approved or  declined the use of either of these processes in
food prep?  I am not familiar with the process but assume you have gotten
approval for the bee quick??

Walso where can I get a MSDS?  With more than 2 emploeyes I am required to
keep a copy (Yes I have been very lax at that) but figured it would have
answered my question at least a little.

Charles