From:
janet montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 08:08:10 -0400
I have about 30% of my supers that have a substantial quanity of crystalized
honey after extracting of the liquid honey.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to clean or remove this crystalized
honey from the frames?

Will the bees rob them out if left outside the hives?  I so, will it just
transfer the crystalized honey back into the colony?

Should I place them over or under the broodchamber for winter feed and hope
they will use them?

Any suggestions / comments will be appreciated.

I have been lurking for several months and this is my first contact with you
all and please comment on this transmission format etc  IF there is a reason.

Thanks for any suggestions   DAN VEILLEUX  COLUMBUS, OHIO  USA
Janet Montgomery