From:
Ron van Mierlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 07:12:11 +0200
> Trevor Weatherhead wrote:
>
> Have a look at www.rirdc.gov.au/reports/HBE/05-159.pdf

I skipped through the report from Craig Davis but did not find any
reference to Jarrah honey, as I hoped. The report was prepared mid
2002 and the stream of news on Jarrah honey dates from 2004-2005
but still, with the report published late 2005 a mention of Jarrah honey
would in my eyes have suited well.
I have not checked yet if the RIRDC perhaps published other reports
soon thereafter that do in fact mention Jarrah.....

Ron van Mierlo