From:
Rimantas Zujus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 19:11:42 +0300
Joel Troxler ([log in to unmask] ) wrote

>HOW DO I REMOVE MYSELF FROM THE BEE MAIL LIST?

>I HAVE TRIED A COUPLE OF THINGS, BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK

LISTSERV(R) version 1.8c - most commonly used commands

Info      <topic|listname>       Order documentation
Lists     <Detail|Short|Global>  Get a description of all lists
SUBscribe listname <full name>   Subscribe to a list
SIGNOFF   listname               Sign off from a list
SIGNOFF   * (NETWIDE             - from all lists on all servers
REView    listname <options>     Review a list
Query     listname               Query your subscription options
SET       listname  options      Update your subscription options
INDex     <filelist_name>        Order a list of LISTSERV files
GET       filename filetype      Order a file from LISTSERV
REGister  full_name|OFF          Tell LISTSERV about your name

DIGEST         You receive list digests, rather than individual postings
MIME           You prefer to receive messages in MIME format
FULLHDR        Full (normal) mail headers (formerly "FULLBSMTP")
NOREPRO        You do not receive a copy of your own postings
ACK            Short e-mail acknowledgement of successfully processed
               postings

Send to: [log in to unmask] a messageSIGNOFF

Good luck

Rimantas Zujus
Kaunas
Lithuania