From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 16:44:53 -0700
At 04:38 PM 8/4/98 -0400, you wrote:
>At 02:08 PM 7/31/98 -0700, Andy wrote:

>One question.......Can I feed TM and Fumidil-B at the same time in the same
>sugar syrup?  This certainly would make things easier.

Hi Emily,

I too was worried about this early on and so at the time I just called the
then manufacturer of FD-B, Abbot in Chicago and by accident a long
friendship developed with the actual hands on scientist who made the
product for years. It was made during one time of year and was what you
would call a batch processed chemical. Manufacturing quality control was
the only thing going for this product as no test has be developed after
manufacture to see if what you are buying is any good at all. Anyway he
told me there should be no problem as long as the FD-B was fully dissolved
by its self and the added to the TM.  FD-B should also be refrigerated for
storage in the original air tight containers and both TM and FD-B should
not be used if they show signs of heat or moisture damage, they change
color when damaged.

Hope that helps,

ttul, Andy-