From:
Frank & Phronsie Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 08:24:02 -0500
A clean sterile cotton towel dampened with cold water will
remove scum and debris from the surface of honey.  Pat it
down and lift it off immediately so the honey does not
absorb moisture.  I prefer to use the dish towel type with
the smooth surface rather than a terry towel.

Frank & Phronsie Humphrey