Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 14:42:14 +0100
Dear Bee-Liners,

   I would like to get any information on feeding minerals, vitamins and
plant extracts to honeybees. I know that there are some products on
market. I would like to read any experience about using products from
the market or homemade additives to sugar syrup. I used to feed several
years ago one commercial additive with vitamins and minerals. In our
country is also very common to feed garlic extract in sugar syrup. Some
are using also other plant extracts. They are claiming that they have
less problems with Nosema without using Fumagilin. I would like to get
any reference on experimental and practical use of minerals, vitamins
and plant extracts as an additive to the sugar syrup.