From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:46:18 -0300
John Horton asks : How do you mix the concrete and wheat flour to make
this rat killing mixture?

By hand I should say :)

I do not really know, say 50-50  then place like a cup of the mixture
on the floor on different places of the shed. In winter I refill each
15 days or so. And each time I see mices or find fresh eaces (cacas,
drops?) I put again. If they do not eat on the shift it I take it out.
If it gets wet I take it out.

I use to do it with wheat grain but mices learn and leave the portland
cement. Now I do it with wheat flour and it works much better. You can
probable try with other palatable material to mix with the cement. It
is easy to see if it works you find Mice Monuments hard like rocks!!!

--
Juanse Barros J.
APIZUR S.A.