From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:33:16 -0500
Hello All,
Had requests for Roger Morse predictions article.

In 1998 Roger Morse , made a strong case for opening the Mexican and
Canadian borders to the free movement of bees.

" Moving Bees from the Yucatan to Canada will soon be a reality"
Research review
Bee Culture Feb. 1998

Roger Morse traveled in many of the same circles I do. I have studied Nafta
and understand what the free trade people are pushing.

The new 10 lane superhighway between Mexico & Canada starts construction
next spring ( according to what I found on the net). several football
fields wide. Computers will track every person on the highway and each
person entering and exiting will be screened( the security system is called
sentrol or maybe cintrol).
Big brother like never seen before!

Will pass within 50 miles of my location. You can get information off the
net about the construction ( complete with maps). The north ends at Deluth,
Minn. and a section runs into Ohio. Follows I35 & 69 highway north.

Bob