From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 01:15:35 -0800
Murray,
You are right it is a creep back when you have bad droughts and no major blooms for 2-3 years, like main flows, and then on top of that also 8,000 acre plus fires, but leaving that out of the equation, I still came forward. Can others say that? Also this year isn't over yet with 18 more to bed down and get fall honey off of still. But the equipment is in usage though hives are all 5 deeps in yards now where probably could be 4 high instead. But that will change soon I think by spring.....and yet, it is chemical free, and artificial feed free by me in how I keep my bees compared to others. Could they do anybetter given same circumstances? Also, one more thing, I did do stimulating feeding of honey/pollen frames to these hives........but I do not treat my beehives.......

Dee