From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 14:45:22 -0500
Hi all

>In the UK and in other countries where it is registered (over 40
>countries) the Apistan label states that the withdrawal period is zero
>and it can be used at any time of the year, even during a honeyflow.

If you mean by the "withdrawal period" that the time the strips should be in
the hive, our Apistan labels say 42 days.  Also, ours say that honey supers
should be off when the strips are in.  Why the difference?

Ian Watson   [log in to unmask]
real estate agent    baritone    gardener
beekeeper---> 11 colonies