From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 09:27:57 -0600
Am I missing something??   Looking at the research  it seems they were testing varieties much more than where they were raised??

It seems to me that its natural that different Genotypes will have different survival traits,  but that is a totally different discussion from Italians breed in California,  vs Italians breed in Maine??

Maybe I have been misunderstanding the real question?

Charles